1. Both partners must be a minimum 18 years old or over and resident in the UK;
2. The Promoter is: Quintessential Brands Premium Brands Ltd – 3-4a Little Portland Street, London, W1W 7JB;
3. Promotion Period: (opens)12:00 30/03/20 – (closes) 23:59 30/11/20 or when 500 entries have been received and validated by the Promoter, whichever is sooner.
4. Register at https://www.BLOOMginwedding.com for your chance to win.
5. Prize: A maximum of 192 x 5cl miniatures BLOOM original gin equaling one drink per guest at wedding (the Prize will be an amount equal to the number of guests at wedding up to maximum of 192 x 5cl miniatures of Bloom original gin). All other items required to make a BLOOM & tonic will not be provided.
6. The first 500 valid registrations during the Promotional Period win.
8. To be eligible, your wedding must a) be in the UK; b) be for a minimum of 75 and maximum of 200 guests invited and expected (note in the case of the maximum number of guests only 192 x 5cl miniatures will be provided on the basis that products are packaged in cases of 96); and c) have been scheduled to take place between 16th March 2020 and 31st December 2020.
9. To be eligible, you must register your entry at least eight weeks before the new wedding date and in any event no later than the 30th November 2020.
10. Entrants must be one party to the marriage (one entry per wedding).
11. Entries from registered companies are not valid for this promotion and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form.
12. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the Bloom website.
13. Weddings must be taking place in the UK.
14. The Promotion will close once 500 valid entries have been validated. The Promoter will announce the closing of the promotion on https://www.BLOOMginwedding.com if it closes prior to 30th November 2020. Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date until 500 valid entries have been received.
15. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
To enter, visit https://www.BLOOMginwedding.com complete the entry form to register, the first 500 valid entries will win the Prize. Entry requires the following information:
Original date of wedding (day, month and time in 2020)
Contact phone numbers
Home address (as applicable), wedding venue address, number of adults guests (age 18 or over) expected
17. Successful entrants will be contacted by email following validation of their entry, up to eight weeks following entry.
a) Prize is available on a first come first serve basis (by date of registry order).
d) All entries will require verification before confirmation of win – wedding venue contact details and/or a copy of your wedding invite will be required as evidence before qualifying. The Promoter may make all reasonable enquiries to confirm the details supplied and reserves the right to withdraw the Prize at any time up until the date of the wedding if it is discovered or reasonably believes that any details supplied are false or misleading in any material way.
19. Only BLOOM original 5cl miniatures will be provided. Max 1 x 5cl of BLOOM gin per person.
Each winner is required to pay for the cost of delivery of the Prize. The Prize will be delivered upon acceptance of delivery charges (see estimations below). The Prize will then be delivered direct to either the venue or your home address approximately 4-6 weeks after being contacted by the Promoter (see 17 above), unless timings are otherwise agreed. If the Promoter attempts to deliver the Prize but it is not accepted, the Prize could be forfeited. The Promoter makes no guarantee as to the date or time of delivery. Any delivery dates provided are given as an approximation only. Delivery charges will apply on a per weight basis and will vary depending on the location of delivery (see below). Delivery costs for the UK is estimated as follows:
UK: x1 case £8.24, x2 cases £13.60
All images provided to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter to use for its marketing & promotional purposes in relation to the Bloom brand (in traditional, print or digital media) in perpetuity.
23. There may be a corkage fee to pay, or discussion to be had with your bar/ drink’s provider. Before sending the Prize, we require written proof (email) from bar operators / catering company that they will accept the stock and make the drinks to the required specification.
24. Winners are asked to ensure ice and ample tonic is provided on the day so that guests can correctly create a BLOOM and tonic.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
26. Transferability of BLOOM gin miniatures stock won: BLOOM gin miniatures is supplied to the winners on condition that it must not be sold for commercial gain in anyway, including on online auction sites.
27. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take up the prize, it will be forfeited. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
28. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
29. If an entry is not validated or deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
30. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
31. The cost of Delivery shall be incurred by the entrants but otherwise no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
32. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all manners to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter. If entrants choose to receive these future communications by opting-in to receive these communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time. Personal details of entrants who have opted-in to future marketing communications, won’t be passed to a third party and will be retained by BLOOM gin for this purpose only.
a) Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any other party (save as set out above).
35. For any enquiries relating to this promotion please contact INFO@BLOOMGIN.COM